Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 7124 Apeks XTX200 primary and XTX40 secondary set (Long primary) - Dykkesiden

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apeks XTX200 primary and XTX40 secondary set (Long primary)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Tid
  • Vis
Slett alt

• Apeks XTX200 primary and XTX40 secondary set (Long primary)

UPDATE: ************* SOLD ***************

Hi there,

I recently moved from England to Norway and am selling my diving equipment because of no time and raising a family.

The Apeks XTX200 and XTX40 regulator set is proven in extreme cold water conditions. I have used this set for about a year and haven't ever had a problem with it. Well looked after and in excellent condition. This set has a LONG primary hose for donating, and a short secondary worn around the neck with a bungee. This is GUE style setup. DIN connection.

- Also comes with high end Agir Brokk pressure gauge.

- Carry case also included.

Would prefer not to post it, because of the weight. But would be happy to travel to meet up in person. I would like 2000NOK or nearest offer. I live near Lillestrøm.

All pictures of the equipment I am selling can be seen at:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1025979...eat=directlink

This sale only includes what is shown in the regulator set pictures. Other items will be listed separately.

Thanks for looking,

Simon.
    412 45 906
    Sist endret av loiphin; 26-09-2012, 12:53.

Re: Apeks XTX200 primary and XTX40 secondary set (Long primary)

Gleder meg til nytt ventilsett

Comment

Apeks XTX200 primary and XTX40 secondary set (Long primary)

Hello,
      I'm interresting wing backplate and V weight, can you write price with shipping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Arbeider...
      X